Speaking of new recipes, if you’re making tacos or any other type of Mexican staple tonight, you might want to add this recipe for the Best Ever Guacamole to your to-do list, as well. Served fresh with the meal or even as an appetizer paired with crispy tortilla chips, you know that little is more satisfying than fresh guacamole!
Despite the shortcuts to creating this favorite Mexican dish, the best guacamole is made with your own two hands, using fresh avocados, cilantro, onions, tomatoes, jalapeños, and lime juice. Luckily enough, this recipe for Best Ever Guacamole uses these ingredients for the best guacamole you’ve ever tasted. No, seriously! So, use the ingredients list and directions below to put this recipe together, and you certainly won’t have a single regret – well, perhaps, not making more.
- 3 avocados, ripe
- 1/2 small onion, finely diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds removed and finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Slice the avocados in half, remove the pit and skin and place in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and make it as chunky or smooth as you'd like.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Serve with tortilla chips, rice and beans, or vegetables, and enjoy!
Oxford at Santa Clara Apartments in Pflugerville, Texas